Childhood Day Mile
We are delighted to be supporting the NSPCC by taking part in The Childhood Day Mile this Childhood Day on 9th June.
Everything the NSPCC does protects children today and prevents abuse tomorrow
The NSPCC need our support more than ever. By raising money, we can help to fund
their vital services like Childline, which is always there for children and young people,
whatever their worry.
On average, 2 children a minute contact Childline
Our Childhood Day Mile
- During the Childhood Day Mile we will be completing a mile of movement using our Meadows Mile track (about 7 ½ laps!)
- We ask that children bring a donation of £1 or more.
- Please send in a donation to support the NSPCC’s work in a sealed envelope.
- Please donate via ParentPay or IRIS ParentMail.
- Please donate via Giftt. You can find the QR code below. Please donate and share with friends so we can support the NSPCC.
It all adds up
By playing our part and moving a mile this Childhood Day, all the money we raise at The Meadows Primary School and Resource Base will help keep children safe from abuse.
You can find out more about the NSPCC’s work at nspcc.org.uk
To find out about keeping children safe online, visit nspcc.org.uk/onlinesafety
You can find out more about Childhood Day and how to get involved at https://www.nspcc.org.uk/support-us/charity-fundraising/childhood-day/