early years lead
We are looking to appoint an experienced class teacher with a passion for Early Year’s education and effective transition to Key Stage 1 to fill our teaching vacancy, currently within our very welcoming Reception team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to ensuring the highest possible standards for all children in their care
- demonstrates teaching performance that is typically good; particularly in Reception or Year 1
- is dedicated to ensuring the well-being of pupils
- is a flexible team player who can teach in Reception and understands outcomes in Key Stage 1
We can offer the successful candidate:
- an excellent induction and school-based coaching support
- exciting opportunities to develop the outdoor curriculum linked to Forest School learning
- opportunity to work within a highly committed, supportive EYFS staff team
- delightful children who are eager to learn
Salary & Benefits
Job Title: Early Years Lead
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary Grade: MPR/UPR + TLR2 (£3,449)
The Meadows has adopted the Birmingham Model Pay Policy. The job is available on both the main pay range and the upper page range.
The Meadows Primary School and Resource Base
Bristol Road South
Deadline and how to apply
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23rd February 2023
Selection Process: Friday 24th February 2023
Lesson observation: Monday 27th February 2023
Interview date following successful observation: Tuesday 28th February 2023
Please return completed application forms to: email@example.com
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. To book an appointment, please contact the school office on 0121 675 3203. At ‘The Meadows’ we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
The Meadows Primary School will ensure that all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration, and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, ethnic and national origin, nationality, sexuality, marital status, responsibility for defendants, religion, trade union activity and age (up to 65).