Monday 12th July 2011
I am sure that you are all aware that on Sunday evening England will play Italy in the final of Euro 2020. We can imagine that many families will want to watch this together. The match is due to finish around 10:00 pm, if for some extraordinary reason, Italy manage to take us to extra time or penalties before we beat them, then the match may not be over until 10:45 pm.
Therefore, we may well have some tired children (and adults) on Monday morning! To help with this, we will be doing the following, on that morning:
- The blue gates at the bottom of the drive will be open at the normal time
- Children can enter at their normal time which is :
- 8:30 am – 8:40 am for Years 2 and 6
- 8:45 am – 8:55 am for Reception and Years 4 and 5
- 9:00 am – 9:10 am for Years 1 and 3
- The gates will remain open until 10:00 am
- Until that time, any child who arrives at school will not be registered as being late.
- Children in Reception can go around to their classroom and wait at the green gates where a member of staff will let them in.
- Children in Years 1 and 2 will enter directly from their classroom door as they would normally
- Children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 will enter through the doors they would normally
Hopefully, that will allow children who did stay up late to have some extra time in bed before coming into school.